March 2, 2018

Visa applications

If you are thinking about coming over to Japan to study at a high school, you will often need to have a visa. Many people can stay for up to 90 days on a tourist visa and attend school during that time. But if you wish to stay longer, you will usually need to get a student visa. To get the visa you normally need a certificate of eligibility.

The International Department at Seiritsu can usually help you with your application. In some cases we can submit your application for the COE (certificate of eligibility). Today, Brent was at the immigration office in Shinagawa handing in an application for one of our candidates. Our fingers are crossed that the certificate will come thru quickly.


We are always excited at this time of year. How many wonderful new students can we work with?What kind of year lies ahead?



about Seiritsu

Seiritsu Gakuen is a private co-educational high school created in 1925 and it is located in Tokyo, Japan.

≫more info